Lisa O'Keefe

ginger

Listening to Lisa on WNBF. She's running for NYS legislature against incumbent Donna Lupardo. I'm totally voting for her. I graduated high school with her brother John Vallone.  Class individual, military family. She certainly has a good handle on the issues and reminded everyone how NYS legislatures voted themselves a 30% raise bringing their salaries to $142k. That's not including perdiems and other perks. 

She stated she hasn't been welcomed in a couple of nursing homes. That's unfortunate. We have an aging population. Only Republicans/conservatives will be able to appropriately fix that system. Democrats have had enough time. VOTE THEM ALL OUT! 

Lisa was canvassing in my area and stopped at my house. Had a great conversation on her policy's and how she would preform as a legislature. I believe  we need a new face, Donna Lupardo is stale after twentysome years. Lisa has my vote told her shes welcome to put up a yard sign.

• 4 weeks later...