Musk Interviews Trump on X, RFK Jr Endorses Trump

thomas

Sources cautioned the decision is not yet finalized and could still change, with one source adding that Kennedy's hope is, in part, to finalize things quickly in order to try to blunt momentum from the Democratic National Convention.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rfk-jr-expected-to-drop-out-of-race-by-end-of-week-plans-to-endorse-trump-sources/ar-AA1pcmJq?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=a32ef92ac7d9436e9e604f0b168cc438&ei=26

nDrOPKE.jpeg

• thomas changed the title to Musk interviews Trump on X 8:00PM live

Trump and Elon Musk, X’s owner, are slated to have what the tech titan has termed a “live conversation” at 8 p.m. Eastern Time that will be “unscripted with no limits on subject matter, so should be highly entertaining!” 

The coming chat also prompted a cautionary response from Europe. Thierry Breton, a French business executive and commissioner for internal market of the European Union, warned Musk of possible “amplification of harmful content” by broadcasting his interview with Trump.  In a letter posted on X, Breton urged Musk to “ensure X’s compliance” with EU law, including the Digital Services Act, adopted in 2022 to address a number of issues including disinformation.

In a statement, Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung urged the EU to “mind their own business instead of trying to meddle in the U.S. Presidential election.” He said the EU was “an enemy of free speech and has no authority of any kind to dictate how we campaign.”

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-elon-musk-x-twitter-livestream-83d6d07fc0ffef4151c96fc56aeec9ee

• thomas changed the title to Musk Interviews Trump on X 8:00PM Live Tonight

Kamala can’t get a steamer to sit down and interview her she’s completely unlikable.

Now watch how fast her campaign tries to get Elon to do a twitter interview, unless she can’t get the questions ahead of time. 

Snippet's from a long wide ranging interview ; Elon said there should be a Department Of Government Efficiency so that taxpayer money is well spent. And then he said he would like to be on that commission. Trump agreed the efficiency commission is a good idea and Musk would be great on that.

Elon said he'd like to see America tackle some great projects. To become the envy of the world again. Such as astronauts on Mars. High speed transit. Tunnels, like his project by Las Vegas, are feasible. Trump agreed and said he has looked closely at that Las Vegas tunnel and is very impressed.

Musk said Kamala's dad is a Marxist economist and that's how she was brought up. Google that, he said.

Both agreed we are at a fork in the road. Nov 5 will be the most important day for America.

- Elon Musk tweet 10h...

Combined views of the conversation with

@realDonaldTrump

and subsequent discussion by other accounts now ~1 billion

- 8/19/24

Trump Says He'd Consider Tapping Musk for Cabinet

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-musk-ev/2024/08/19/id/1177098/

• thomas changed the title to Musk Interviews Trump on X
  • 2 weeks later...

Elon Musk tweet 8/19

I am willing to serve

Department of Government Efficiency

"Donald Trump will empower the Dept of Govt Efficiency to restore common sense regulation, instead of the mindless mountains of meaningless paperwork." 一 Elon Musk

"Historically I was a moderate Democrat. But now they have become the party of division and hate. I can no longer support them & will vote Republican." 一 Elon Musk

• thomas changed the title to Musk Interviews Trump on X, RFK Jr to Endorse Trump

RFK Jr. joins Trump onstage at Arizona rally hours after endorsing him

"He’s going to have a huge influence on this campaign," Trump told the crowd after thunderous applause for Kennedy.

tdzK5oA.jpeg

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., left, with former President Donald Trump in Glendale, Ariz., on Friday.

Tulsi Gabbard, who ran for 2020 Democratic nomination, endorses Trump against former foe Harris

ERBTxh0.jpeg

Republican presidential nominee former President Donald Trump, left, looks on as former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, speaks at the National Guard Association of the United States' 146th General Conference, Monday, Aug. 26, 2024, in Detroit. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

Gabbard accompanied Trump earlier Monday to Arlington National Cemetery, when the former president laid wreaths in honor of three  slain service members — Sgt. Nicole Gee, Staff Sgt. Darin Hoover and Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tulsi-gabbard-who-ran-for-2020-democratic-nomination-endorses-trump-against-former-foe-harris/ar-AA1pteUP?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=81910fdb76c6419786c846847536ebe1&ei=16

• thomas changed the title to Musk Interviews Trump on X, RFK Jr Endorses Trump
  • 2 weeks later...

Leading ex-California Democratic state senator defects to GOP

A former California Democratic state Senate leader has defected to the Republican Party.

Former California State Senate Democratic Majority Leader Gloria Romero announced her decision at a press conference.

"This is not the Democratic Party that I once championed," she said. "I do not recognize it anymore, and I cannot continue. I changed my voting registration today as the sun was rising to Republican, which has, under Donald Trump, become the champion of working people ... and indeed, I will vote for Donald Trump this fall."

For her reasoning, she accused the Democrats of stifling democracy, going so far as to compare them to Latin American dictators. She said the party rigs primaries against candidates, such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and executed a "political coup" against President Joe Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/leading-ex-california-democratic-state-senator-defects-to-gop/ar-AA1q0u8s?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=0c306dba96af4d4fb2b7094fe5e0de1c&ei=14

Alan Dershowitz renounces Democratic Party

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/alan-dershowitz-renounces-democratic-party-cites-anti-jewish-lawmakers-at-dnc/ar-AA1q9sRx?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=71bc3714073b4aaeb1709c57defc7c1a&ei=19

I've seen quite a few on twitter state they are or were democrats or RFK fans voting for Trump. A ton of Jewish people...even Fetterman has had enough. I don't think he'll switch parties however he's been pretty critical of Biden/Harris, especially this week with the murder of Hersh Goldberg Polin. He was also pissed at Zuckerberg for saying "River to the Sea" does not violate Facebook standards when everyone knows it means the annihilation of Israel and Jews. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Progressive journalist unleashes on liberal intolerance that drove her away from Democratic Party

She started seeing an intolerance to debate and the free exchange of ideas as well as an embrace of soft-on-crime policies by the left that she believed were detrimental to society.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/progressive-journalist-unleashes-on-liberal-intolerance-that-drove-her-away-from-democratic-party/ar-AA1rZmBN?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=0f38ff581c2845b487fbd698235df116&ei=45