Local Binghamton Attorney Fred Xlander’s daughter gets arrested AGAIN for FELONY ASSAULT in the 2nd Degree

Bingking

GABRIELLE B XLANDER

Custody Record 

jpeg?add_watermark=true&max_width=128&max_height=128&bewit=YmV3aXRcMTcyMzUyNjg4NVw0aHcySzZEaXpCeURjU2tZTGFZcnJlM1JBT3N1UVZMN2lPNVY2enJtTkZFPVw=
Age36
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
NY: Broome County Sheriff's Office 
ID Number273***
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailBroome County Sheriff's Correctional Facility

RECORD DETAILS GET NOTIFIED 

This is the same woman who was arrested on child abuse charges. Shame on this woman! Felony Assault PL 120.05.
Her father and local Binghamton attorney Fred Xlander was a recent supporter of Losing Candidate for family court Mara Young Grace in 2021

• Bingking changed the title to Local Binghamton Attorney Fred Xlander’s daughter gets arrested AGAIN for FELONY ASSAULT in the 2nd Degree
3 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Kids again? 

I am not sure but I pray to god not. Whatever the case may be she seems to be a second time offender. Let’s hope her father doesn’t get a her a sweetheart deal like last time. This time around korchak is not in office so let’s see if Paul Battisti can keep her away from harming people again 

Wow, I never knew this:

Why this petition matters

Started by Justice For Mira

While her ex-husband was having an affair with a black woman, Gabrielle Xlander abused her own child, Mira , because  the small girl took a picture with the woman’s daughter, enraging racist Gabrielle Victoria Xlander. 

Gabrielle Xlander is a nurse practitioner in a psychiatric hospital in Binghamton, New York.

The lawsuit has been pending for a month, but because her father, Frederick Xlander, is a lawyer, it hasn’t moved forward.

Gabrielle Xlander, Frederick’s daughter, viciously assaulted Mira while ranting in her face and back of the head.  He helped his daughter escape committing a crime.

Her vicious assault on her tiny child, Mira, was caught on tape.

Please sign this petition. It will be sent to the District Attorney of Broome County, Mike Korchak  After signing, please forward to as many people as possible  

6 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Wow, I never knew this:

Why this petition matters

Started by Justice For Mira

While her ex-husband was having an affair with a black woman, Gabrielle Xlander abused her own child, Mira , because  the small girl took a picture with the woman’s daughter, enraging racist Gabrielle Victoria Xlander. 

Gabrielle Xlander is a nurse practitioner in a psychiatric hospital in Binghamton, New York.

The lawsuit has been pending for a month, but because her father, Frederick Xlander, is a lawyer, it hasn’t moved forward.

Gabrielle Xlander, Frederick’s daughter, viciously assaulted Mira while ranting in her face and back of the head.  He helped his daughter escape committing a crime.

Her vicious assault on her tiny child, Mira, was caught on tape.

Please sign this petition. It will be sent to the District Attorney of Broome County, Mike Korchak  After signing, please forward to as many people as possible  

Oh my God. This is absolutely disgusting and she needs to be locked in a cell. Her father should be ashamed of himself for aiding her in any of this. 

59 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Oh my God. This is absolutely disgusting and she needs to be locked in a cell. Her father should be ashamed of himself for aiding her in any of this. 

I agree with you on this QueenB. I’ve emailed numerous local news outlets about Gabrielle’s recent arrest but I am not sure if they will run this story as it is news worthy. 
I hope to god Paul Battisti’s office seeks justice against this crazy woman 

23 hours ago, Bingking said:

I agree with you on this QueenB. I’ve emailed numerous local news outlets about Gabrielle’s recent arrest but I am not sure if they will run this story as it is news worthy. 
I hope to god Paul Battisti’s office seeks justice against this crazy woman 

I hope Paul does too. I don't think he will have much tolerance with any violence involving a child, let alone your own child. Absolutely sickening and heartbreaking. I hope that poor child has good support system and loving extended family. I cannot imagine harming my child in any way, for any reason. 

16 hours ago, QueenB said:

I hope Paul does too. I don't think he will have much tolerance with any violence involving a child, let alone your own child. Absolutely sickening and heartbreaking. I hope that poor child has good support system and loving extended family. I cannot imagine harming my child in any way, for any reason. 

Just horrible. 

16 hours ago, Eliot Ness said:

Scumbag DA Michael Korchak let this monster get away with probation last time she attacked an innocent small child.  I hope Korchak is proud of himself.

Seems like she either can’t make bail or the judge removed any chance at bail because this woman is still incarcerated at the moment. She’s a detriment to the community and her father cannot pull any strings with the current DA