The Delusional National Convention

ginger

If you think people of good faith are going to vote for Kamala Harris, you're delusional. 

You killed at least 25 babies on the abortion mobile AT YOUR CONVENTION. You murdered seniors during covid. You let people die. You don't take care of the destitute. You don't take care of anyone.

You don't respect life. You think our military is expendable. If you haven't noticed,  it's not Trump people running around killing everyone...it's You. It's not Trump people vandalizing and destroying everything in its path...it's you.

It's ALL YOU.

I’m so sick of all this whining about “living wages”.

Get a job and better yourself.

Cuomo’s poster boy (the p/t FF worker w/ 5 kids who cried about feeding them) and ended up pushing the burger flippers over $15, and everyone wonders why FF is so expensive.

I see postings on FB under news on needing bus drivers…$20 p/h, and ppl saying it’s only a few hrs a day, so not a living wage. Wtf.

There have been, historically, ppl that fit the niche for those hrs, and got some extra income.

There are so many good job openings available to prove yourself, and move up, which is EXACTLY what they don’t want to have to do.

On 8/23/2024 at 10:15 AM, 2pelo Honey said:

I’m so sick of all this whining about “living wages”.

Get a job and better yourself.

Cuomo’s poster boy (the p/t FF worker w/ 5 kids who cried about feeding them) and ended up pushing the burger flippers over $15, and everyone wonders why FF is so expensive.

I see postings on FB under news on needing bus drivers…$20 p/h, and ppl saying it’s only a few hrs a day, so not a living wage. Wtf.

There have been, historically, ppl that fit the niche for those hrs, and got some extra income.

There are so many good job openings available to prove yourself, and move up, which is EXACTLY what they don’t want to have to do.

People don't want to work - and if they do work, they want to make 6 figures just to start.  Increasing base salaries will in turn increase costs of the product, therefore nothing really changes, especially in fast food like you said.  I've seen more and more fast food restaurants with - 1. lobbies closed (short staffed) or 2. lobbies with no workers, simply the kiosk to place your order and wait for it to be made.