Should DA Jerry Mollen be working for DA Battisti?

Magnum PI

Should DA Jerry Mollen be working for DA Battisti?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should DA Jerry Mollen be working for DA Battisti?

• Yes
    • No

Jerry Mollen was public enemy number one being accused of corruption and being asleep at the wheel while things got out of control.  Now he has returned to the DA's office and no one is saying anything about it?  Many of the posts from the Mollen era are no longer available here, but he was being attacked nonstop.  

I seem to remember Mollen retaliating against the owner of this site with trumped up bullshit charges.  The owner of BCVoice refused to remove information posted here about Mollen's son in law sexually exploiting children in Scranton, PA.

As a first responder I've worked with Mollen, Cornwell and Korchak.  I haven't worked with Battisti's office yet.  Mollen didn't think the soaring heroin epidemic was an issue when people were dropping dead in 2013-15.  Mollen was DA for 10 years too long, he was probably better earlier in his career.  

I don't care what anyone says about Cornwell and how that all went down after he left office, that was by far the best office to work with. 

50 minutes ago, Let's Go Brandon said:

I think we all agree, anyone is better than Korchak.  I can't imagine Mollen will be there long, he likely came back to help rebuild the office after Korchak ran it into the ground. 

Agreed.  Korchak was so bad, he made Mollen look like the good old days. 

Korchak drove so many prosecutors out of the office, they weren't just going to come right back... even with a new DA.  They found other jobs and moved on.  Battisti was faced with filling dozens of positions in a short period of time.  Mollen has a law license and experience, maybe not everyone's favorite attorney, but if it wasn't for Korchak, Mollen never would have needed to come back. 

People don't care if Mollen is working there, because Korchak is finally gone. Korchak is a scumbag who put himself above public safety and fair & balanced prosecution.  When Korchak knew some TV stations were about to air a story he didn't like, he ordered the BPD to make arrests in the Colonial case when there wasn't probable cause.  BPD was far from where they needed to be for a solid case, but Korchak wanted to bury the story about himself with a bigger story.  He chose to jeopardize that entire case to over shadow the story about a scandal in his office.  That's who Korchak is at his core. This has been admitted by BPD and former employees who worked for Korchak at the time.  It will come out in the civil suit against BPD, Broome County and Korchak.  Mollen is back at the DA's office, but atleast he's not Korchak.