Everything for free downtown

Guest Guest

We don't just need free WiFi downtown. We need free babysitting, free groceries, free transportation, free everything. Equity and justice demands it, and anyone that thinks not is filled with hatred.

Guest get a job
We don't just need free WiFi downtown. We need free babysitting, free groceries, free transportation, free everything. Equity and justice demands it, and anyone that thinks not is filled with hatred.

you might have to get a job. damn thats rough bro i feel you. but maybe you should take it up to the president and maybe he will get your free groceries and a babysitter and free everything. maybe he will get your a brain for your stupid DELETED :rolleyes:

If that DELETED of a city gets free internet, then Time Warner better stop charging me for roadrunner.

That Matt Ryan is a MENTAL DEFECT.

Don't fix the roads, or fight crime.

Make sure sex offenders have free internet so they can perpetuate their disease.

There's a lot of hatred out there, but Tarik and Matt's WiFi equity and justice is just the first step toward equity and justice in all things. They are just so cool, man.

This whole thread was started by a TROLL. Don't give into it people. Just ingore it.

Don't you want everyone to have everything for free? Are you not filled with Tarik and Matt's unending love for equity and justice? They are just so cool, and you obviously are not.

Hey, I need a wireless modem for my computer, so I can use the free WiFi. Will Matt or Tarik get me one for free? Maybe they will pass a law so Cat Eyes will have to get me one. That would be free.

STFU, AND STOP BEING AN DELETED

If that DELETED of a city gets free internet, then Time Warner better stop charging me for roadrunner.

That Matt Ryan is a MENTAL DEFECT.

Don't fix the roads, or fight crime.

Make sure sex offenders have free internet so they can perpetuate their disease.

In fact, if you live within the distance of the wifi - then you can cancel your roadrunner.

In fact, if you live within the distance of the wifi - then you can cancel your roadrunner.

So, the city is going into competition with private internet service providers. That's equity and justice for you, Tarik and Matt style!

So, the city is going into competition with private internet service providers. That's equity and justice for you, Tarik and Matt style!

I asy "thanks for the free internet!!"

I asy "thanks for the free internet!!"

Thus spake the looting freeloader. It's not "free". It's all tax dollars that could have been spent on things of practical benefit to many people, instead of being spent on something for a small group that should be able to afford their internet access on their own.

Yeah that would be areal smart move if you want to sit on your front porch all year round!

After Plexicomm wades through the grant money it will not renew the service with the city and it will all collapse. Look around the country, there are very few if any muni wifi systems working that are not part of a city's own network for fire & police, etc. Since Binghamton's free service for downtown has nothing to do with those other systems it will not be sustainable if it ever really works in the first place.

It should be funny as hell to see Ryan and Abdelazim standing out in the cold & rain in March or April trying to make their laptop work.

Internet - For Free? KWEL BEANS !

Guess I will have to check into that one (get rid of Road Runner)

Lets see, sitting here, looking out my window to the south, I can see the antenna that is being talked about. I wonder if I can get thru to it from here.

Boy if I could, I'd say bye bye to TWC totally. Two weeks ago we put in DirecTV and from the moment we started watching it, vs, TWC, man what a difference. Already sent TWC away with Digital Phone, could never use it when WE Wanted to.

Would love to do nothing better then tell em where to go...

:) :) :)

:) :) :)

First Ryan and Abdelazim picket with workes against Time-Warmer and now they launch this free internet service.

Time -Warner should sue then for illegal trade pratices.

Thus spake the looting freeloader. It's not "free". It's all tax dollars that could have been spent on things of practical benefit to many people, instead of being spent on something for a small group that should be able to afford their internet access on their own.

a one time cost to the taxpayers of $1.45 each. WOW! If that is alot of money to you - well then - get a life. it will make the taxpayers alot more than that.

First Ryan and Abdelazim picket with workes against Time-Warmer and now they launch this free internet service.

Time -Warner should sue then for illegal trade pratices.

ahhhh - but it aint illegal

First the adminitartion lied about Wi-Fi - They stated that anyone within a 1 mile radius would be able to get it. (I live just under a mile from downtown). Then they come up with a map that shows a 1/4 to 1/2 mile radius. The old Bait and Switch!!!!

Matt Ryan is a MENTAL DEFECT!!!!

Are you sure?

It could be considered "dumping". It could be considered predatory. It could possibiliy be anti-trust or collusion.

PS Keep in mind there was no public offering of this contract. It was just given to Plexicomm.

yes, I am sure

Do you think due diligence was applied to this $58,000 contract since they just gave the contract to Plexicomm?

About as must thought went into that as went into the $35,000 that was donated to the Jusitn Woods charity fund for his report that was thrown out before being made public.

Archived