First Ward Needs Grant For Garbage Cans - Really

Guest Council Watcher

Guest Council Watcher

First Ward people met on Tuesday about Clinton St. The merchants wanted garbage containers on the street. They must apply for a grant to get them. How hard up are when the city cant supply these but Ryan keeps hiring needless people at the taxpayers expense.

WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Why don't first ward residents go out and get jobs and buy freakin garbage cans like everyone else in the city. Holy cow. Give them grants for free laptops too so they can go downtown and use the free WIFI...

I am guessing OP meant the nice decorative metal garbage cans you see throughout downtown at different locations. Not garbage cans for personal homes and such. I agree, if they can place them downtown, why not around the city. Why attack the OP for a suggestion to improve the looks of the city? I'd rather see the garbage cans than the trash on the ground.

More public garbage cans will give the homies more places to toss away their handguns after a daytime get-out-of-your-SUV-walk-up-and-pull-the-trigger shooting......like the unsolved one on Clinton St. last year.

Archived